Come join the community of enthusiastic volunteers who help to produce the Rose Parade, Rose Bowl Game and other Tournament of Roses events!
Tournament of Roses volunteer members have the opportunity to collaborate with other team members in the hands-on planning and execution of many events celebrating the New Year. It’s fun, it’s exciting, it’s a great way to meet new people and give back to the community.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Be between the ages of 21 and 66 as of January 21, 2021
- Live or work within 15 miles of Pasadena City Hall (100 Garfield Ave., Pasadena 91101)
- Be able to purchase a white suit
- Pay annual dues of $55 -$75 depending on member level
- Be available to volunteer EACH year on and around January 1
- Be available to attend committee meetings throughout the year (typically Mon. – Fri. between 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. at the Tournament House)
COME BE PART OF AMERICA’S NEW YEAR CELEBRATION, SEEN AROUND THE WORLD EVERY YEAR. OUR 935 AMAZING VOLUNTEER MEMBERS WILL TELL YOU – WE DON’T GIVE UP OUR NEW YEAR’S – WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!