Calling Rose Parade fans to be in TV Entertainment Special airing on New Year’s Day
PASADENA, Calif. (November 16, 2020) – Today the Pasadena Tournament of Roses® announced a once in a lifetime opportunity for Rose Parade fans – be a part of the New Year’s Day TV Entertainment Special. On Friday, January 1, 2021, the Tournament of Roses, along with our six broadcast partners, will air “The Rose Parade’s New Year Celebration presented by Honda.” And the best news … you can be a part of the show!
Together we will create a powerful, collective wish to celebrate the New Year. Rose Parade fans from around the world can send a video featuring their messages and wishes for 2021. Submissions will form a video montage that will be paired with a moving musical performance – bringing the world together on January 1st.
How to Participate:
- Think of what you want to say about or wish for in the New Year.
- Create a sign to share your message. On a large, white poster board or piece of paper, show us your message or wish. (We want to see it – so clear, large print is best)
- Film a short video of you holding your sign. (Video can be taken on your phone or tablet, and should be in high definition, horizontal in orientation, well-lit and between 15 and 30 seconds in length)
- Upload your video to our website at com/events/be-part-of-the-show
- Submit by Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020
That’s it. Now sit back and enjoy the show … and get ready for your moment in the spotlight! For more information, or to find out more about the Television Entertainment Special, stay tuned!