The Tournament of Roses Association welcomes applications from all eligible candidates who are willing and able to give their time in order to promote and produce the Rose Parade and the Rose Bowl Game, as well as participate in other Tournament activities and events.
LOCATION & PARKING
New Member Orientation will take place in the Rose Room at Tournament House (391 South Orange Grove Boulevard). Street parking is available on Arbor Street and Lockehaven.
Wednesday January 30th and Tuesday February 5 from 6 PM – 8 PM.
As a new member you should expect to spend about 40 hours per year on committee work, mostly during the last few weeks of each year. Before applying, please note that Tournament membership should be considered a long-term commitment. All candidates for membership will be required to complete an application, submit two letters of reference and attend an interview. If accepted as a member, you will also be required to:
- Be between the ages of 21 and 66 as of January 18, 2018
- Live or work within 15 miles of Pasadena City Hall (100 Garfield Ave., Pasadena 91101)
- Purchase a white suit and accessories
- Pay annual dues of $55-$75 depending on member level
- Be available to volunteer EACH year on and around January 1
- Be available to attend committee meetings throughout the year
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that applying will result in membership as there are more applicants than openings each year. The Association has a membership limit of 935. visit our Membership page to learn more.