Would you like to become a volunteer member of the Tournament of Roses? You are invited to attend the Prospective Member Reception, where you can learn how to become involved in this community of dedicated, enthusiastic volunteers who contribute their time and energy to America’s New Year Celebration.
391 South Orange Grove Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91184
February 5, 2019 from 6 PM – 7:30 PM.
These are the requirements for volunteer membership:
- Be between the ages of 21 and 66 as of January 17, 2019
- Live or work within 15 miles of Pasadena City Hall (100 Garfield Ave., Pasadena 91101)
- Purchase a white suit and accessories
- Pay annual dues of $55-$75 depending on member level
- Be available to volunteer EACH year on and around January 1
- Be available to attend committee meetings throughout the year
Membership should be considered a long-term commitment. Members are assigned to one of 30 committees supporting the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl Game, and rotate to a new committee every two years. All candidates for membership will be required to complete an application, submit two letters of reference and attend an interview.
For more information about volunteer membership, contact Katie McFadden, Director of Membership Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.