Come join our community of enthusiastic volunteers who help to produce the Rose Parade presented by Honda and the Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual!
As a volunteer member of the Tournament of Roses, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other team members in the hands-on planning and execution of our many events celebrating the New Year. It’s fun, it’s exciting, it’s a great way to meet new people and give back to your community!
The deadline to apply for membership this year is Friday, March 6, 2020.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Residence or business address within 15 miles of Pasadena City Hall, 100 Garfield Ave, Pasadena CA 91101
- Age between 21 and 66 as of January 16, 2020
- Purchase a white suit and accessories
- Pay annual dues of $55-$75 depending on member level
- Be available EACH year at New Year’s to volunteer
- Be available to attend committee meetings throughout the year.
COME BE PART OF AMERICA’S NEW YEAR CELEBRATION, SEEN AROUND THE WORLD EVERY YEAR. OUR 935 AMAZING VOLUNTEER MEMBERS WILL TELL YOU – WE DON’T GIVE UP OUR NEW YEAR’S – WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Please contact Katie McFadden, Director of Membership Services at 626-817-9332 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
COLLEGE INTERN PROGRAM
The Tournament of Roses College Intern Program offers students from local area colleges the opportunity to participate alongside volunteer members on several committees supporting the Rose Parade. College Interns are required to attend committee meetings October – December and be available at New Year’s. Interns are accepted for a one year commitment and must complete the application and interview process.
Requirements for College Interns:
- Place of residence, employment, or college must be within 15 miles of Pasadena City Hall (100 Garfield Ave. Pasadena CA 91101)
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Minimum enrollment of 6 units Fall 2019
- One letter of reference attesting to the applicant’s character, dependability, enthusiasm, and commitment to community service. Reference may be from a teacher, club advisor or community organization
- Minimum 18 years of age as of application due date
2018-2019 Tournament of Roses College Interns