To be eligible for the 2013-2014 Royal Court, all of the following criteria must be met:
- Be an unmarried, female resident of the Pasadena Area Community College District and able to provide verification of residence.
- Be a senior in high school or enrolled as a full-time student (minimum 12 units) in any accredited school or college in the Pasadena Area Community College District (see list below).
- Possess at least a 2.0 (“C”) grade point average in both the current and previous years’ course work and able to provide verification of same.
- Be at least 17 years of age by December 31, 2013, and not more than 21 years of age before January 5, 2014, with no children.
Each candidate must complete an official application and participate in one of the initial tryout sessions on
September 14 or 16, 2013. Applications for the 2013-2014 Royal Court tryout process will be available on or about August 5, 2013.
Students who meet the qualifications listed above and who are enrolled in the schools listed here are eligible to participate in the 2013-2014 Royal Court Tryouts.
- AGBU Vatche and Tamar Manoukian High School
- Alverno High School
- Arcadia High School
- Arroyo High School
- Arroyo Pacific Academy
- Blair High School
- California Institute of Technology
- Excelsior School
- Flintridge Preparatory School
- Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
- John Marshall Fundamental High School
- John Muir High School
- La Canada High School
- La Salle High School
- Maranatha High School
- Mayfield Senior School
- Pasadena City College
- Pasadena High School
- The Peace and Justice Academy
- Polytechnic School
- Rio Hondo Preparatory School
- Rosemead High School
- St. Monica Academy
- San Marino High School
- South Pasadena High School
- Southwestern Academy
- Temple City High School
- The Waverly School
- Westridge School